Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ka-Boom

My daughter has had a collision week. You know that week when everything possible overlaps and collides? Swim team, ballet, softball, Brownies, and school - BOOM! 

I wonder what the heck I was thinking when I signed up for these things, but then I see how much she is digging her activities and remember that we signed up for the fun, not the collisions. I don't think that we could avoid them even if we tried. So school has been scaled back mightily and we've slept in and kept ourselves rested and fed. We're buckled in and enjoying the ride. So all that's left to do is have fun:



Her face in this shot cracked me up! We were on our way to her first recital performance of the weekend and I had to snap a few pictures of her Woodland Sprite costume. I loved this one best. She's really stretching out and flying high, but there's still a little girl in there. 

I'm really enjoying the ride!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Alycia in Va. said...

She looks adorable. I love a MidSummer Nights Dream. I'm sure the performance was wonderful.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I so miss you being across the street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home